KGW Complaints Policy

KGW Complaints Policy Statement
It is always our intention to provide an excellent service at all times, but occasionally we may not always get things right.

A complaints procedure has been set up for people who feel dissatisfied with the service.

You have a right to complain and have it investigated. Kevin Green Wealth aims to learn from any mistakes and the complaints procedure is seen as very important in the continuous improvement cycle.

How to Complain

If you are dissatisfied with the service we provide and wish to let us know, please feel free to contact our dedicated Customer Services Team who will do their best to resolve the issue for you. If they are unable to do so, they will note your concerns and pass the details to the Customer Relations Department for a full investigation.

By Telephone: 01554 833330

In Writing : please address all written correspondence to our Customer Complaints Team at :

Kevin Green Wealth

16 Sandfield Road, Burry Port, Dyfed, SA16 0LL


Please note: Additional personal information should not be included in email messages for security reasons. To help us investigate and resolve any issues that you may have please provide the following information:

Your full name


Daytime telephone number (Usually a mobile is best including country code)

Full details of your concern

We will always try to resolve your concerns immediately. However, if we are not able to resolve your complaint within 14 working days we will email to you and provide you with the following information:

We will ensure that you are kept informed until your complaint has been resolved.

If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve. If a resolution has not been reached by the end of 26 weeks we will send you a final response. This will explain our final position.

At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, we advise you seek independent legal advice to see if they can help advise on the issue.

If you feel that we have not resolved the situation to your satisfaction, please contact the department that handled your concerns. Together, you can then agree on what to do next.